Today you can ream more about Gas Push Mower Husqvarna 5521P. Find out more from our review.
The Husqvarna 5521P push mower has what it takes to provide the homeowner a lawn that will have plenty of curb appeal while providing the homeowner quality and value.
Many homeowners only need a mower that will get the job done without all the bells and whistles found on higher end models. If your lawn terrain happens to be mostly flat, the Husqvarna 5521P is a excellent consideration.
The weight of a mower is generally ignored by most consumers but for a basic push type mower it should be a key factor. That is one feature I personally like about this mower. The 5521P weighs only 60 lbs. This is an added advantage when it comes to maneuvering in tight areas and over various terrains. Not only is it lightweight but it is also compact for easy storage.
Wheel size also plays a part in how easy a mower can be maneuvered. This model has larger 12 inch rear wheels, with ball bearings, and 8 inch front wheels which improves the mowing task over any terrain.
The Husqvarna 5521P is not “shy” when it comes to power. The 5521P features the Briggs & Stratton 140-cc 550EX series engine which is also CARB compliant. Most consumers rate this mower as “easy to start” on the first or second pull.
We know that all lawn turfs have a preferred mowing height and this model is easy to adjust to your turfs recommended cutting height. The operator may choose from five different settings between 1.25 inches to 3.42 inches. The 5521P uses a four point adjustment for mowing heights which is located at each wheel for accurate settings.
The Husqvarna 5521P is a 3-in-1 mower that can side discharge, mulch or bag your clippings. This model comes standard with a 2.5 cu. ft bag attachment.
Once you have finished mowing, storage is convenient with the folding handle that lets you store the mower in smaller areas.
When your new mower arrives, you will be ready to mow in just minutes. Simply remove the mower from the shipping box, tighten a few bolts to lock the handle in position. Always read your mowers instructions before using. This allows you to become familiar with your new product. Next, follow the instructions and check and install the oil, add gasoline with a stabilizer and you are ready to go.
The Husqvarna 5521P, with a 21 inch mower deck, was built for the homeowner that has a small to medium size lawn. If a basic lawn mower is suitable for your situation, this is a excellent model to consider.
The Husqvarna 5521P Other Features Include:
- Briggs & Stratton 140-ccengine.
- 21 inch 3-in-1 mulch, side discharge and rear bagging.
- Four point cutting height adjustment from 1.25 inch to 3.42 inches.
- 8 inch front and 12 inch rear ball bearing wheels.
- Folds for easy storage.
- CARB compliant.
- Weighs 60 lbs.
- Assembly was easy.
- Nice mower which is lightweight. Makes pushing much easier.
- Better than Craftsman and Toro which I owned previously. Great little mower that gets the job done. This is my
- 3rd mower and it does a better job than what I have owned in the past.
- Very easy to start. 1st or 2nd pull every time.
- Good weight.
- Easy to maneuver. I think the bigger rear wheels makes it easier to push and turn etc. Lightweight. Being a woman this was important. Very easy to use.
- Cuts well.
- Easy to start.
- This is a good all-around basic mower.
- Occasionally will not start on 1st or 2nd try.
- Nothing fancy that’s for sure but it gets the job done.